New Horizons Crisis Stabilization House contracts with an “empowerment coach” to provide services twice per week to our clients.
What is an Empowerment Coach?
An empowerment coach helps one access one’s inner power to transform oneself. The empowerment coach teaches us how to like and believe in ourself. Coaching is a proven way for one to improve oneself. One can start supporting oneself with positive thoughts and live one’s dreams. An empowerment coach is skilled at showing us how to nurture our confidence and create a fulfilling life. [Source: https://www.lifecoachhub.com/empowerment-coach#:~:text=An%20empowerment%20coach%20is%20skilled,for%20you%20to%20improve%20yourself.]
At New Horizons Crisis Stabilization House, for each client we will:
- Help them explore what their greatest vision for their life is.
- Look at all aspects of their health: relationships, career, spirituality, physical activity, and work to create balance.
- Create S.M.A.R.T.* goals that allow them to pursue their dreams.
- Discover stress-reduction techniques.
- Navigate what is holding one back from unlocking one’s unique potential.
*S.M.A.R.T. = Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-based goals. Each element of the S.M.A.R.T framework works together to create a goal that is carefully planned, clear and trackable.